- Mihai and his crew were incredibly professional, flexible with our moving target install date, and did amazing work. Flawless installation! If you are going to spend good money on flooring, you better invest in quality installation like Unique Flooring to make sure the final product comes out great!
- Highly recommended!!! – on time, on budget, no surprises, and the highest quality workmanship I have ever seen. Thank you Mihai! – from Ross-Google Reviews
Best Professional & Local
Hardwood Flooring Restoration
Company Near Me in Chicago, IL
“We Are Offering Top Quality Flooring Services In Windy City”
And we will share with you all the hidden fees that can occur, before we start the flooring installation project at your residential or commercial property!
HARDWOOD FLOORING RESTORATION PHOTOS FROM OUR CHICAGO PROJECTS
Highlights From UNIQUE Flooring
Serving Chicago And The Surrounding Areas
OVER 20 YEARS
How UNIQUE Flooring Works
IN HOME VISIT & CONSULTATION
Your flooring manager will bring samples and help you pick up the hardwood floors that you love, measure the rooms and provide you a final price estimate.
Our professional hardwood flooring installers will arrive, perform the scheduled project and make sure that your place is in prime condition before they leave.
CONGRATULATIONS YOU DID IT
Enjoy your new floors. We look forward to see you again and we appreciate your friend references!
Hardwood Flooring Restoration Services
The Best Local Flooring Company Near Chicago
At Unique Hardwood Flooring, we are proud to be a local flooring company in Chicago and Chicago land area. We specialize in hardwood floor restorations, repairs, restorations, refinishing for solid, finished and unfinished floor type at a better cost. Our Chicago Flooring team offers best hardwood flooring prices compared with Home Depot, Lowe’s, LL Flooring or Floor Decor decreasing your hardwood flooring cost. No matter how small or large your project is, we provide exactly what you are looking for. Expert advice and service are always our top priority for all our Windy City clients.
We serve the whole Chicago land area including the suburbs from Naperville to Wilmette. In our many years of experience we completed many of Chicago’s hardwood flooring installation projects from commercial buildings to residential homes. From engineered floor installation and repairs on plywood or concrete to finished hardwood flooring, we covered all types of hardwood floor installations in Chicagoland. At Unique Hardwood Flooring, we offer all types of professional flooring services you might need.
www.hardwood-flooring-chicago.com is your expert when it comes to restoring the new look to your old hardwood flooring. If your hardwood floor has several damaged spots and the seal needs to be refinished, it’s time to call us and get your floors restored.
Restoration of a damaged hardwood floor is not only necessary for the good looks of the floor, but also to prevent further damage to the wood, damage that in time, if not taken care of, will lead to the need of exchanging the existing floor with a new one. This will end up costing a lot more money and time than fixing and restoring it periodically.
TRUST THE NUMBERS
PROJECTS IN TIME
NO HIDDEN FEES
UNIQUE HARDWOOD FLOORING RESTORATION CONTRACTOR NEAR CHICAGO
INCREDIBLY PROFESSIONAL & FLEXIBLE
COMMUNICATIVE, PUNCTUAL, RESPONSIVE
- Mihai and John replaced dingy old carpet on my condo stairs and in our condo common area stairs with oak.
- They started on time, finished on time, were very communicative, and did excellent work. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to others, and I’d be happy to use them for an upcoming floor refinishing job for myself-from Anthony Pinter , Google Reviews
EXCELLENT SERVICE & DETAIL ORIENTED
- We hired Unique Flooring to install hardwood flooring in our bedrooms to match the hardwood flooring throughout the rest of our house.
- WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM AND WOULD HIRE THEM BACK FOR ANY FUTURE WORK. Michael and the team provided excellent service.
- They were punctual, detail oriented, professional and considerate. It was a perfect experience and we love our new floors. Thank you – Shirley Criddle, Google Reviews
Regardless if you need to install your floor on boards or concrete we can help you resolve all your flooring problems!
20 MINUTES(or less)
ALL WOOD TYPES OF HARDWOOD FLOORING INSTALLATION
- Oak Flooring
- Mapple Flooring
- Cherry Flooring
- Bamboo Flooring
Chicago Flooring Services
We provide several flooring services that include:
- hardwood flooring
for residential, commercial and industrial hardwood flooring clients.
Hardwood Flooring Restoration Tips and Tricks
Hardwood Floor Restoration, like refinishing or, if need be, repairing, is a major task that requires time and effort but can revitalize the look and feel of your home.
If you decide to do it yourself or call in professional help, the restoration of hardwood flooring will make your dull and faded wood look as good as new again!
If your hardwood floor has several damaged sports and the seal needs to be refinished, it’s time to call us and get your floors restored.
Unique Flooring is your expert when it comes to restoring the new look to your old hardwood flooring.
- Depending on the condition of the existing floor, restoration of previously coated floors can be done to match your exiting floors. Just ask us how we can help you.
- Over time, scratches, insects, cracks, moisture , spills and water, even harsh sunlight, can deteriorate the look and quality of your hardwood floor and give it a worn out look.
- No matter how bad the situation may seem, we can recreate the look of your hardwood floor in no time, using comprehensive hardwood floor restoration methods, along with the best products, materials and tools on the market.
- Just give us a call and we’ll make sure that your floor will look like brand new in no time.
If the floor is severely worn, gouged, or otherwise damaged, it may need to be:
- Hard sanded back to bare wood
- Treated as a new wood floor
- Smooth sanded with a drum or belt type sander
- Stained and finished with coating and polyurethane
However, restoring most hardwood floors does not need such aggressive preparation. If the floor is mildly scratched and worn, it can usually be lightly sanded using a screen disk, conditioned, and refinished. In sum, how often your wood floors need restoration depends on where they are, how much foot traffic they see on a regular basis, and who did the installation, coating, and refinishing before.
Give us a call and our professional hardwood flooring team will restore your floor to its former original beauty!
FAMILY OWNED, LICENSED, BONDED & INSURED
DON'T SPEND MORE
A better price from a hardwood flooring contractor does not mean better work and some of our clients found themselves in the situation of spending more, before we took over, from improper estimates, lack of experieince or extended work time, job delays, claimed material availability. Check out our testimonials and reviews first!
We guarantee you that you will love your new floor. Read our stelar reviews or drop us a line to find out if we have chemistry. We aim for perfectiona and we hope you too. You choose the mode, the color, the finish, now it’s time for us to start working on installing the floor so you can enjoy it in no time.
MUST BE DONE PROPERLY
No matter what your choices are, what kind of floor you envision having, we will always have an option for you and recreate your floor to reflect your personality, style and dreams.
We stand 100% behind our work!
TIME IS MONEY FOR BOTH
You finally decided to switch the old carpet in your living room with hardwood floor. That is probably one of the best decisions you ever made and there are a few reasons why.
- Hardwood floor is elegant and long lasting if it’s maintained in proper condition.
- But time can take a toll on it, even when severe scratches or water damage are not involved.
- The stain can fade, the polish can look worn out, the sunlight can damage the surface.
- It is recommended that any hardwood floor to be restored every couple of years, to bring back the brand-new look and its original quality.
- We at Unique Floorintake pride in what we do.
- Our goal is and always will be to provide high quality service to all our customers and treat each job, no matter if big or small with the same professionalism and respect and provide quality service.
- The happiness of our clients is what makes us better with every year and gives us the determination to keep serving our customers with the best services we can offer.
- Also keep in mind that unlike carpeting and vinyl, hard wood floors can be refinished rather than replaced when the finish has worn out.
Top Choice in Chicago for Best Hardwood Flooring Restoration Professionals
- Unique Flooring is focused on providing excellent services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Call us today and wait no longer to have your hardwood floor restored.
- Within a few days your entire house will look better with a brand-new looking restored hardwood floor.
- Say no to scratches, fix these insect damages, the food stains and spill damages, and restore the color and shine of your hardwood floor.
- Trust us with all the repairs and services your floor might need, and we guarantee you that you’ll love your floor even more than you did in the first place.
- We are sure you remember how it used to look like!
- Brand new, clean, smooth and shiny.
- Now it’s an old, worn out hardwood floor and it needs your attention and your care to regain all these great attributes it had in the first place.
- And for that, and many more, we are here for you, to give you your unique hardwood flooring that you dreamed about.
- Just give us a call and you’ll have a new floor in no time!
Is it worth restoring hardwood floors?
Yes, it is worth restoring hardwood floors. Hardwood floors are a beautiful and durable flooring option that can add value to your home. If your hardwood floors are scratched, damaged, or simply looking worn, restoring them can be a great way to improve their appearance and extend their life.
There are many benefits to restoring hardwood floors. For one, it can save you money. Replacing hardwood floors can be very expensive, but restoring them can be a much more affordable option. Additionally, restoring your hardwood floors can increase the value of your home. If you are planning to sell your home, buyers will be more likely to pay top dollar for a home with beautiful, restored hardwood floors.
Of course, there are some costs associated with restoring hardwood floors. You will need to pay for the materials and labor, and you may need to temporarily vacate your home during the restoration process. However, the overall cost of restoration is typically much less than the cost of replacement.
If you are considering restoring your hardwood floors, there are a few things you should keep in mind. First, you need to make sure that the floors are in good condition. If the floors are severely damaged, restoration may not be an option. Second, you need to choose a reputable contractor. There are many contractors who specialize in hardwood floor restoration, so it is important to do your research and choose someone who has experience and a good reputation.
Overall, restoring hardwood floors is a great way to improve the appearance and value of your home. If your hardwood floors are scratched, damaged, or simply looking worn, restoring them can be a wise investment.
How do you revive hardwood floors?
Here are some tips on how to revive hardwood floors:
- Clean the floor thoroughly. Use a vacuum cleaner with a soft-bristle attachment to remove dust, dirt, and debris. You can also use a damp mop to clean the floor.
- Spot-repair any damage. If there are any scratches, dents, or other damage to the floor, you can use a wood filler or a furniture polish to repair them.
- Sand the floor. If the floor is heavily scratched or damaged, you may need to sand it. Be sure to use fine-grit sandpaper to avoid damaging the wood.
- Apply a finish. Once the floor is clean and sanded, you can apply a finish to protect it. There are many different types of finishes available, so be sure to choose one that is appropriate for your needs.
- Wax the floor. Once the finish has dried, you can wax the floor to add a final layer of protection.
By following these tips, you can revive your hardwood floors and make them look and feel new again.
How much does hardwood flooring restoration cost?
The cost of hardwood flooring restoration varies depending on the size of the area to be restored, the severity of the damage, and the type of finish that is used. In general, hardwood flooring restoration can cost anywhere from $1,000 to $5,000.
What are the benefits of hardwood flooring restoration?
There are many benefits to hardwood flooring restoration. For one, it can extend the life of your hardwood floors. By repairing and refinishing your floors, you can prevent them from further damage and keep them looking their best for years to come. Additionally, hardwood flooring restoration can increase the value of your home. If you are planning to sell your home, hardwood flooring restoration can make it more appealing to potential buyers.
How long does hardwood flooring restoration take?
The amount of time it takes to restore hardwood floors varies depending on the size of the area to be restored and the severity of the damage. In general, hardwood flooring restoration can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks.
What are the steps involved in hardwood flooring restoration?
The steps involved in hardwood flooring restoration vary depending on the severity of the damage. However, the basic steps include:
- Preparing the floor: This involves cleaning the floor and removing any debris.
- Sanding the floor: This is done to remove the old finish and prepare the floor for refinishing.
- Staining the floor: This is optional, but it can be done to change the color of the floor.
- Applying a finish: This is done to protect the floor and give it a finished look.
By following these steps, you can restore your hardwood floors to their former glory.