- Mihai and his crew were incredibly professional, flexible with our moving target install date, and did amazing work. Flawless installation! If you are going to spend good money on flooring, you better invest in quality installation like Unique Flooring to make sure the final product comes out great!
- Highly recommended!!! – on time, on budget, no surprises, and the highest quality workmanship I have ever seen. Thank you Mihai! – from Ross-Google Reviews
PROJECTS IN TIME
NO HIDDEN FEES
INCREDIBLY PROFESSIONAL & FLEXIBLE
COMMUNICATIVE, PUNCTUAL, RESPONSIVE
- Mihai and John replaced dingy old carpet on my condo stairs and in our condo common area stairs with oak.
- They started on time, finished on time, were very communicative, and did excellent work. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to others, and I’d be happy to use them for an upcoming floor refinishing job for myself-from Anthony Pinter , Google Reviews
EXCELLENT SERVICE & DETAIL ORIENTED
- We hired Unique Flooring to install hardwood flooring in our bedrooms to match the hardwood flooring throughout the rest of our house.
- WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM AND WOULD HIRE THEM BACK FOR ANY FUTURE WORK. Michael and the team provided excellent service.
- They were punctual, detail oriented, professional and considerate. It was a perfect experience and we love our new floors. Thank you – Shirley Criddle, Google Reviews
Regardless if you need to install your floor on boards or concrete we can help you resolve all your flooring problems!
- Oak Flooring
- Mapple Flooring
- Cherry Flooring
- Bamboo Flooring
DON'T SPEND MORE
A better price from a hardwood flooring contractor does not mean better work and some of our clients found themselves in the situation of spending more, before we took over, from improper estimates, lack of experieince or extended work time, job delays, claimed material availability. Check out our testimonials and reviews first!
We guarantee you that you will love your new floor. Read our stelar reviews or drop us a line to find out if we have chemistry. We aim for perfectiona and we hope you too. You choose the mode, the color, the finish, now it’s time for us to start working on installing the floor so you can enjoy it in no time.
MUST BE DONE PROPERLY
No matter what your choices are, what kind of floor you envision having, we will always have an option for you and recreate your floor to reflect your personality, style and dreams.
We stand 100% behind our work!
You finally decided to switch the old carpet in your living room with hardwood floor. That is probably one of the best decisions you ever made and there are a few reasons why.
If your hardwood floor had water damage and warped boards, we will make sure to flatten them, remove all traces of water damage, apply treatment to prevent or remove the existing mold completely, and then seal the hardwood make it look like new in no time, without you having to spend a fortune on the repairs.
While the hardwood floor gives a distinguished air to your house, it’s durable and offers you an increased air quality, it can easily be damaged by water and mold. Both of them are the biggest enemies of hardwood floor and can destroy its greatness if not prevented, removed, and taken care of at the right time, before the damage spreads.
Moisture and water can cause problems for your floor. Spills, too much water on your mop can decrease the durability and quality of your hardwood floor. That’s why you need to take care of it right away, with the proper tools and using the right equipment.
We take each job with professionalism and by using the latest generations of tools and the best materials on the market, we deliver high end quality jobs at affordable prices. So let us take care of all the repairs your hardwood might need. We will make sure to remove the mold and disinfect the area, repair all traces of water damage cover all scratches no matter how severe they are, and once everything is repaired, we will make sure to give your hardwood floor a like-new look that will bring back its charm instantly and make your home look better.
Unique Flooring is focused on providing excellent services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction – we will do everything we can to meet and exceed your expectations.
With a variety of offerings to choose from, we’re sure you’ll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us. We hope to see you again!
Just give us a call or access our website at www.hardwood-flooring-chicago.com for a free estimate and we will be more than happy to have you as our clients.
- Unique Flooring is focused on providing excellent services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- You can choose from a wide range of wood, to special finishes, classic designs and urbanistic design.
- We will minimize the cost keeping the high quality craftsmanship.
- We will save you time keeping the professionalism of the work we are trusted to finish, and when we will be done, you will be more than happy with the outcome.
- Call us today or request a free visit and wait no longer to have your new hardwood stairs and railings installed or your old ones restored to their original beauty.
- Whoever you choose and trust moving forward please make sure they will not compromised your dream design and vision
- Say no to scratches, fix these insect damages, the food stains and spill damages, and restore the color and shine of your beautiful hardwood stairs
- Trust us with all the repairs and services your stairs might need, and we guarantee you that you’ll love them even more than you did in the first place
- If they look old, worn out and need your attention and your care to regain all these great attributes they had in the first place, we can change all that and make them look like brand new again.
- For that, and many more, we are here for you, to recreate your beautiful flooring.
- Just give us a call and you’ll have new hardwood flooring in no time!
How do I fix a scratched hardwood floor?
The best way to fix the scratch will depend on the severity of the scratch.
- For minor scratches, you can try to buff them out with a soft cloth and some furniture polish.
- For deeper scratches, you can try to fill them in with a wood putty. Once the putty has dried, you can sand it down and then apply a finish to match the rest of your floor.
- If the scratch is very deep or if the wood is damaged, you may need to replace the damaged board.
How do I fix a dent in a hardwood floor?
Small dents in hardwood floors can often be fixed by using a furniture polish or a heat gun. If the dent is larger, you may need to use a wood filler or a dowel to fill it in. Once the filler has dried, you can sand it down and then apply a finish to match the rest of your floor.
How do I fix a loose floorboard?
If a floorboard is loose, you can often fix it by using a pry bar to lift the board up and then driving a few nails or screws into the subfloor. If the floorboard is very loose, you may need to replace it.
How do I fix a water stain on a hardwood floor?
Water stains can be unsightly and can damage your hardwood floors. The best way to fix a water stain will depend on the severity of the stain.
- For minor water stains, you can try to blot them up with a clean cloth.
- For more severe water stains, you may need to use a wood stripper to remove the finish and then refinish the floor.
How much does it cost to repair a piece of hardwood floor?
The cost of repairing a piece of hardwood floor depends on the severity of the damage, the size of the area to be repaired, and the cost of labor in your area.
Here are some general estimates:
- Minor scratches: $25-$50
- Deep scratches: $50-$100
- Dents: $50-$100
- Loose floorboards: $50-$100
- Water stains: $100-$200
- Full refinishing: $1,000-$2,000
It is important to note that these are just estimates and the actual cost of repair may vary. If you are unsure of the cost of repair, it is always best to get a quote.